Agent Licensing Frequently Asked Questions

An Agent represents an insurer and a Broker represents an insured.

An Agent is sponsored / appointed by an insurer. A Solicitor is sponsored / appointed by an Agent.

An Adjuster settles claims for an insurer. A Broker represents an insured usually by procuring tailored specific insurance coverages.

All Renewals are due by April 1st except for Motor Club Renewals, which are due December 31st.

All Continuing Education is due by September 30th. This only applies to Resident Agents. Non Resident Agents are exempt from this requirement.

Yes, however if you are not licensed for Life, you must take the Life Examination.